ROBOTIS Darwin Mini HUMANOID ROBOT
iOS users can now use the ROBOTIS MINI using BT-410 (sold separately)
Voice Recognition mode is NOT available for the iOS ROBOTIS MINI App.
ROBOTIS Mini is a robot kit with an open source embedded board, semi-permanent li-ion battery and small servo actuators.
Robotis Darwin Mini Characteristics
- Awarded the "Good Design" Mark
- Compatible with the 6mm grid OLLO [Robotis Dream] frame
- Use of the small Dynamixel XL-320 servo
- Offers the ROBOTIS MINI exclusive App (Touch, Gesture, Voice Recognition*, Messenger)
- Supports Various functions for the user's convenience (battery percentage, offset setting, etc)
Robotis Darwin Mini APP
The ROBOTIS MINI application (app) uses button, gesture, voice recognition and Messenger to control or change movement.
System requirements to install ROBOTIS MINI app
- OS: Android 2.3.3 or later
- Hardware: 1.2GHz Dual Core or greater, RAM min 1GB
- OS: iOS 6.0 or later
- Hardware: iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Multiple sensor expansion capability
ROBOTIS offers a various range of sensors and parts to add onto ROBOTIS MINI to accomplish and carry out different missions.
OpenCM9.04 is an open-source embedded board equipped with 4 ports (5pin) for expansion capability for sensors, LED modules and various parts.
The sensors listed above are not included in the package.
Programming Environment Support
ROBOTIS MINI APP.
Use the ROBOTIS Darwin MINI App to access the setting for Server/Client, Motion Sound and files.
Use RoboPlus Motion to add or modify motions.
Program your robot using RoboPlus!
Contents and color may vary from those illustrated.